Directions from Johannesburg
- Johannesburg, in the Mpumalanga province of South Africa.
- Take the N12 towards Witbank.
- There it connects with the N4 coming from Pretoria.
- Pass Nelspruit, then continue a further 59 km to Malelane.
- The same road continues towards Maputo (Mozambique).
- 3 km past Malelane, turn left towards the Kruger National Park Malelane Gate (3 km).
- Gate closing times are:
- From here, please follow the signs from the Malelane Gate to Lukimbi.
There are direct daily flights from Cape Town and Johannesburg to KMIA (Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport) and to Skukuza Airport. Transfers can be arranged between both airports and Lukimbi and transfer rates are available on request.
The drive between KMIA and Lukimbi takes approximately one and a half hours. From Skukuza, it takes about three hours, but you will be travelling through the park, so in all likelihood you will see animals on your journey, making this an invigorating alternative. Both transfers are done in air-conditioned vehicles.
Charter flights to Malelane Airport can be booked through our reservations office.
Distances from Lodge
|JHB International Airport||425km|
|Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport||91km|
|Idube Private Game Reserve||101km|