South African tourism has a secret weapon, and it’s the Kruger National Park with its intricate network of private game reserves. Millions of people flock to its borders every year in search of an authentic African safari experience. With such unspoilt beauty, this is the perfect destination for any nature lover in search of the beauty of Africa.
Nothing comes close to the beauty and magnificence that the park has to offer. Its network of world class, five start game reserves offer affordable and luxurious accommodation to visitors looking to get to grips with the real Africa. The vibrancy of the park makes it one of the world’s premier safari experiences. There are also so many activities that will keep you thoroughly entertained during your stay at the park, making it only one of the many reasons to visit the Kruger National Park.
Here are 10 reasons why you should visit the Kruger National Park.
- Millions of unspoilt hectares. If you are looking to commune with the true and unspoilt Africa, then the nearly 2 million unspoilt hectares of bush plains of the Greater Kruger National Park offers the perfect locale.
- One of the best national parks in Africa and the world. Many consider the Kruger National Park to be one of the greatest national parks not only in Africa, but in the entire world.
- Day visitors welcomed. The park opens its gates to day visitors who just want to visit the park. So if you are only passing through, take the time to drive through some of the park to get the real taste of Africa.
- All budgets are catered for. Regardless of your budget or tastes, you are catered for. The game reserves provide campsites, self-catering accommodation and standard rondavels to exquisite five star luxury safari lodges, all for the enjoyment of the park’s visitors.
The Big Five, of course. The park also plays host to the Big Five – this major tourist attraction for both foreign and local visitors continue to draw the crowds.
- Easily accessible. Traveling to the Kruger National Park has been made so easy and convenient. You now have more options than ever before. It’s possible to fly in by charter plane or experience the ground journey by visiting the park by road. It is incredibly easy to access the park from main cities like Durban and Johannesburg, which means there is no excuse not to visit the park.
- Golf enthusiasts are catered for. Golf enthusiasts can enjoy playing a round at the World Class Leopard Creek Golf Course during their stay at the park.
- Bird watching. Bird lovers can look forward to seeing more than 400 bird species in their natural habitat.
- Bush drives and nature walks. Guided bush drives and nature walks get you up close and personal with the majesty that is the Kruger National Park.
- Hot Air Ballooning and Helicopter Flights. For the adventurous at heart looking for a unique way to experience South Africa’s most beautiful countryside, you can enjoy the majesty of the Kruger National Park through hot air ballooning and helicopter flights.
- Luxury Accommodation at Lukimbi Safari Lodge
These are only a few of the many exciting activities that will keep you thoroughly entertained during your stay at the Kruger National Park. If you’re looking for a luxury private game reserve that provides five star accommodations with en suite facilities, then Lukimbi Safar Lodge is the answer.
Our stunning luxury safari lodge is easily accessible from the southern portion of the park. Some of the attractions you can look forward to when booking your Kruger Park accommodation with us is guided game drives with informative rangers which are done on our private roads networks in open Land Rovers.
Alternatively our guests are welcome to partake in guided walks or relax at our luxury lodge, all taking place on our 37 000 acres of exclusive prime game reserve and wilderness area.
To book one of our 16 spacious suites that combine luxury with modern African décor, contact Lukimbi Safari Lodge for your next African safari holiday vacation in South Africa.